color: smooth or chunky style?

attn:  Tamara Muntzner
Geometry Center

Dear Tamara,

        Hi!  We met some time ago at an interactive 3D conference in Cambridge.
I currently have a possible application for Geomview, but wasn't sure it could
display "color by vertex."  The section of the manual I have in hardcopy form
speaks only of face colors.

        The fellow who needs an interactive display has DXF files he wishes to
envision, and I believe the vertex colors are in the DXF files.  Can Geomview
read and display them?

                                    Hopefully yours,

                                                Lance Williams
                                                Apple ATG, MS:301-3J