Applying geomview

Hi,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "interacting with a part of the
graph".  Do you mean viewing just a section of it, while the rest is
invisible, or do you want the user to actually be able to change the
data?  If you just want to allow viewing of sections of it, with other
sections invisible, one very easy way would be to just load the
various sections as separate objects into geomview, and turn both face
edge drawing off for all but the relevant piece.  If you want to try
this and have questions about how, let me know.  Having the user
actually modify the data is also possible but a bit more awkward.

Thanks for the suggestion about tcl+tk, by the way.  I've heard of it
but have not yet used it.  If/when we do a major reworking of Geomview
we'll definitely consider it.

--Mark