help

Hi

I was trying to download geomview through mosaic.
I went to the  "visualization software" page and downloaded the binary file for SGIs and the source file . Since my disc quota was exceeding, I placed them in /tmp directory.

The next instruction line in "Setting up Geomview" says to modify t/usr/local/lib/mosaiche ".mailcap" file, but I can't locate this file in the directory mentioned (/usr/local/lib/mosaic). Actually, there is no mosaic in /usr/local/lib ). So I cannot proceed.

I would like very much to be able to run geomview on my system, as it appears to be exactly what I need. How can I get a copy of the manual ? I downloaded one but its in binary format. I would like a hard copy. Also, how should I organise the geonview files and directories, and how do I compile them ?

I will appreciate if you reply soon.

Thanks a million. Keep up the good work.

Shailendra Gupta