geomview

  • To: trump at ira.uka.de
  • Subject: geomview
  • From: mbp
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 94 10:46:17 -0600

Thanks for your note about Geomview.  I'd added a line in the README
file in our ftp directory (pub/software/geomview) saying what the
current verison number is (1.4.1).

At the moment we can't change the names of our tar files because we
have publicized them very widely and many things would break if we
changed them.  We'll consider using version numbers in the filenames
for the next version, though.

Mark Phillips