[carabalo at phoenix.Princeton.EDU: GeomView]

  • To: software
  • Subject: [carabalo at phoenix.Princeton.EDU: GeomView]
  • From: mbp
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 94 13:23:40 -0500

I'm forwarding this to software@geom for the record; I'll respond to
it and cc the response to software@geom too.
--Mark

From: "David G. Caraballo" <carabalo at phoenix.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 1994 00:55:07 -0400
To: mbp at geom
Subject: GeomView

Mark,

We just got a Pentium-90 machine, and I was hoping we could run a version of
GeomView without having to use a different operating system (if possible).
It's actually my wife's computer, and it's running MSDOS 6.  What would I have
to do to be able to run it, and what is the name of the most appropriate
version of GeomView?  Thanks.  It really is a great program, and I can't wait
to be able to use it from home.

I had a great time at The Geometry Center last summer.  Unfortunately, we're
moving this summer, and so I won't be visiting any time soon.  Perhaps next
summer.

Best regards,

David