[ REQ 5072]: Geomview

   I ftp'ed a copy of Geomview trying both
geomview-1.4.2-sun.x11-beta.tar.Z and geomview-1.4.3-sun.x11-beta.tar.Z.
After uncompressing and taring it I was unable to run it getting the error
"ld.so: call to undefined procedure ___builtin_saveregs from 0xf77a9b50".
Any suggestions? At this stage I don't know if your program is
what I want. What I'm interested in is being able to visualize spaces
with more than 3 dimensions. One possible reason for doing this would
be to get some idea of the number of local minimums in the space, to
judge the effectiveness of hill climbing or other search techniques.
Will Geomview help? Do you know of other programs or methods that
would help? I would be grateful for any information you could give
me.

  Chris Drummond

 Computer Science Dept. University of Ottawa.