-Celeste

   From: t93827ya%sfc.keio.ac.jp at Princeton.EDU
   Date: Wed, 09 Nov 94 18:27:56 +0900

   Dear Dr. Fowler.

   I am very much interested in your "Crayola", the geomview external
   module.  Recently I made "WebPaint", a colaborative symmetrical
   drawing tool on the web, using geomview, weboogl.perl, and cgi-bin of
   httpd.

   It is available

   http://synap.neuro.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~aly/polygon/webpaint/webpaint.html
   .

   But my algorithm in gcl(geomview command language) is too slow
   to do.  I am very apriciate your kindness you send the source code of
   "Crayola", if possible.

   Thank you very much.

   yoshiaki araki
   t93827ya at sfc.keio.ac.jp