Re: [Update REQ 5187]: Manual for geomview

  • To: software@geom
  • Subject: Re: [Update REQ 5187]: Manual for geomview
  • From: "Tim Rowley" <trowley>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 95 14:38:11 CST

> I downloaded the manual portion for geomview from the Mosaic Home Page
> for geomview. How can I access the information in this directory?,
> is the manual intended to be accessed from within geomview interface
> or via another tool?. I have a 700 series hp machine.

The manual.tar.Z contains the texinfo source, figures, DVI file,
and final postscript form of the Geomview manual.  The source and
binary distributions include most of this (they omit the source
for the figures and the DVI file) in the "doc" directory.  The
manual is intended to be printed, though it has been converted to
HTML and is online at:

http://www.geom.umn.edu/docs/software/viz/geomview/geomview_toc.html

Geomview currently doesn't have any help avaliable through it's interface.

--
Tim Rowley  --  trowley at geom.umn.edu  --  "Do or do not, there is no try."