Re: [Update REQ 5501]: displaying geometry

> I'm not sure what you mean.  The (geometry ...) command creates a
> geom object which is listed in the geomview object-browser, and appears
> on the display, i.e. you don't need to do anything more to make it visible.

Ok, that makes sense.  I've been having trouble with the off format, then.

For instance, if I do the following

(geometry triangle < tri.off)

Where tri.off contains:

OFF
3 1 1
0 1 0
1 0 0
0 0 1
3 0 1 2

Everything works great.  But if I try:

(geometry triangle { OFF 3 1 1  0 1 0  1 0 0  0 0 1  3 0 1 2 })

I get an error.  I must just be having a syntax problem.  Please clue me
in.

Thanks,
Gann