Re: [Update REQ 6645]: wrong concave face display

>From: Stuart Levy <slevy at geom.umn.edu>

>It looks as though this polygon is treated correctly by the Mesa OpenGL-like
>renderer, though not by our own "X11" renderer.  The X11 renderer actually
>doesn't even try to deal with concave polygons; it ignores the Concave setting
>altogether, I think.  The OpenGL version *does* pay attention to the Concave
>setting.
>You don't mention which version of geomview you're running or on which
>type of machine, but most of the binary releases for 1.6.1 include
>two versions of the geomview executable "gvx".
>We made the X11 version be the default since it's somewhat faster.
>The Inspect -> Credits panel will mention "X11" or "OpenGL" as part of the
>version number.

Indeed I have to tell you that my computer is a IBM RS6000.
Your internet site doesn't seem to suggest an OpenGL version for this machine.
Where can I get such a binary version?

Thank you.
Pierre

Pierre LECLERCQ
LEMA - Laboratoire d'Etudes Methodologiques Architecturales
University of Liege - BELGIUM
LEMA - ULg
15 avenue des Tilleuls - D1
B-4000 Liege - BELGIUM

Phone: +32 / 4 / 366.94.16 - Fax : +32 / 4 / 366.95.62
Email: plq at lema.ulg.ac.be  - http://www.ulg.ac.be/lema/