[ REQ 6838]: Geomview on HPUX with OpenGL

Hi,

I tried running the hpux bin distribution and I get:

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  1 (X_CreateWindow)
  Serial number of failed request:  1240

which I attribute to not having MesaOpenGL?

So I got the sources.... in reading the install information, I discovered
that I will need libxforms which you suggested I get from:

ftp://laue.phys.uwm.edu/pub/XForms

which refuses my connections.  Any suggestions I where I can get the
required library?

I am trying to Geomview to run on hpux 10.2....

Thanks,
Tim Jones