higher priority for Geomview?

I'm currently running Geomview, and have an awfully complicated NOFF image,
composed of 2-3000 triangles. This translates into slowness... I'm already
dealing with the image in edge-format alone, and am wondering if there are
any other tricks I might be able to try? I'm afraid I can't cut down the
resolution of the image any more (less points = less triangles) because I'm
dealign with the intricacies of the inner chambers of the heart and blood
vessels... It seems like geomview doesn't want to hog the cpu cycles... I'm
the only one running on this sun, and even though geomview is churning like
anything, the load average only hits 0.50. Is there anyway I can give it
higher priority easily? I suppose I could run it as root, but which process
which would I anti-nice? Hopefully someone has ideas that they might be able
to share on this...

   Looking forward to hearing from you,

Steve Franklin